DVR Examiner 1.10.0 has been released! There are 2 new filesystems included in this version! It's available for download right now on our Support Portal.
- Added support for the IRF_264 filesystem commonly found in ATVideo, Viewtech, and other unbranded DVRs
- Added support for the Vineyard_R filesystem commonly found in Security Labs, Swann, Lorex, and more DVRs
Vineyard_R, one of our newest filesystems, has a unique way of recovering video. Make sure you read up on the process before you dive in!
Improvements and New Features
- Expanded the hikfat filesystem to include support for additional DVRs
- Added the clip ID to all export file names to help differentiate clips
- Addressed an issue with the DHFS_41 filesystem and drives greater than 2TB
- Addressed a potential issue with loading saved sessions
- Addressed a potential issue with network licensing
- The license file is now referred to as the license database
**Important note about the last bullet point -
What was previously referred to as the "License File" is now being referred to as the "License Database". There was quite a bit of (justified) confusion as to the expiration of the "License File" so in an effort to more clearly communicate to our customers what we need you to actually update, we've changed our naming convention. When DVR Examiner now asks you to update the license database, hopefully it won't imply that your license will expire, or has expired!
As always, we encourage feedback from everyone. We'll try to fix any bugs that you find, hopefully not many! We'll implement as many requests as possible. Thanks for your continued interest and support!
If you have already purchased DVR Examiner or have an active free trial period, download DVR Examiner 1.10.0 on the Support Portal now!
Otherwise you can start a free trial using the button below!