DVR Examiner 1.11.0 has been released! There is one new filesystem included in this version, and one has been expanded to handle many more DVR models! The new version is available for download right now on our Support Portal.
- Added support for the IFS filesystem commonly found in Honeywell, Ganz, Lorex, Samsung, and more DVRs
- Expanded support for the TangoMagic filesystem to include additional variants
IFS has been a highly requested filesystem by all of our users, we’re happy we can finally accommodate these DVRs in DVR Examiner!
Improvements and New Features
- Added detection for new filesystems pending support
- Improved application start up speed
- Added additional application error and debug logging capabilities
- Addressed several date/time issues with foreign date/time formats
- Addressed a potential issue with trial keys and extra spaces on the end
As mentioned before, IFS has been a highly requested filesystem overall, and the main goal of 1.11.0 is make sure that IFS is available as quickly as we could get it ready. We always encourage feedback from all of our users, regardless of whether you’re a subscriber or not! We’ll try to fix any bugs that you find, and we do our best to cater to our users’ needs to implement as many requests as possible. Thanks for your continued interest and support!
If you have already purchased DVR Examiner or have an active free trial period, download DVR Examiner 1.11.0 on the Support Portal now!
Otherwise you can start a free trial using the button below!