DVR Examiner 1.23.0
Good afternoon everyone! We are little behind on our release announcements, so this one will cover 1.23.0, which we just released, and 1.22.0 which came out in early June.
Both releases included support for additional filesytems, bug fixes and a few small features.
- Added support for the IFS_M filesystem commonly found in Digimerge and other DVRs
- Added support for the IFLY_264 filesystem commonly found in Longse and other DVRs
- Added support for the PAVS_264 filesystem commonly found in Digital Watchdog and other DVRs
- Added support for the PROD11_264 filesystem commonly found in Q-See and other DVRs
- Added support for the H2MB_dc filesystem commonly found in Amcrest and other DVRs
- Added support for the IIDX_264 filesystem commonly found in Digimerge and other DVRs
We updated multiple filesystems including KSF_RSF, KSF_dc, IXDVRDISK and other filesystems to improve detection, resulting in new systems being supported.
We added additional abilities to the KSF_RSF and KSF_dc filesystems to improve scanning in systems that may be corrupted.
We fixed an issue with the IRF_264 filesystem when scanning large drives.
We resolved a couple of issues with the filtering of the clip list and some issues that arose when using the timezone and date/time offset functionality.
We also included a few utilities that can hopefully help us diagnose any issues that you may have when scanning your data without us requiring an entire copy of the hard drive.
Thanks for your continued interest and support!
If you have already purchased DVR Examiner or have an active free trial you can download DVR Examiner from our support portal:
Otherwise you can start a free trial using the button below!