DVR Examiner 1.24.0
Good afternoon everyone! We have just released DVR Examiner version 1.24.0!
This release included support for additional filesytems, bug fixes and a few small features.
Update: We have just published version 1.24.1 which fixes an issue that may cause DVR Examiner to hang when an error is encountered. If you have already downloaded 1.24.0, please be sure to apply this update.
- Added support for the MDVR_P filesystem commonly found in Lorex and other DVRs
- Added support for the recovery of inaccessible video for the no_efi and SZ_dc filesystems commonly found in Night Owl and Q-See DVRs
- Improved the scanning speed for the PAVS_264 filesystem
- Updated detection for multiple filesystems (IIDX_264, DFS3_264, WFS, pic_mp4 and IXDVRDISK) to support additional types of DVRs
- Addressed a few other user reported bugs.
In this release we improved some functionality around our logging and any errors encountered while scanning your drive. This update will hopefully allow us to get to the cause of an issue quicker and with less impact to you.
We also released the initital version of our 'Clip List' reporting. This option will allow you to export the current view of the clip list to a spreadsheet for additional review and reporting. By simply adjusting the filters you can export a list of all of the video found on the drive, or just a small subset.
Thanks for your continued interest and support!
If you have already purchased DVR Examiner or have an active free trial you can download DVR Examiner from our support portal:
Otherwise you can start a free trial using the button below!