DVR Examiner 1.26.0
Good afternoon everyone! We have just released DVR Examiner version 1.26.0!
This release included support for additional filesytems, as well as a few small improvements and bug fixes. You can download this new version from our brand new Portal!
- Added support for the AVD_264 filesystem commonly found in SAV, BXS, and other unbranded DVRs.
- Added support for the netDVR filesystem commonly found in Q-See, Guardall, and other unbranded DVRs.
- Added detection for the HUAYI_264 filesystem commonly found in Speedex and other unbranded DVRs.
- Modified detection for the LVF filesystem in order to support additional DVRs.
- Addressed a few other user reported bugs.
We've added the line of VideoFOCUS applications from Salient Sciences to the Preview With menu. If you have the latest release of these applications installed, you will be able to preview files from DVR Examiner within them.
Our clip list reporting now supports up to around 1 million clips as we are now using the XLSX format. We'll have more advanced clip list reporting features coming in version 2.0.
Thanks for your continued interest and support!
If you have already purchased DVR Examiner or have an active free trial you can download DVR Examiner from our support portal:
Otherwise you can start a free trial using the button below!