DVR Examiner 1.27.0
Good afternoon everyone! We have just released DVR Examiner version 1.27.0!
This release included support for additional filesytems, as well as a few small improvements and bug fixes. You can download this new version from our brand new Portal!
- Added support for the HUAYI_264 filesystem found in many unbranded DVRs.
- Added support for the RSF_264_NS filesystem commonly found in Lorex, Night Owl, and other unbranded DVRs.
- Added detection for the RSF_264_E_ES filesystem commonly found in Lorex, Night Owl, and other unbranded DVRs
- Modified detection for the G2FDb_Magic filesystem in order to support additional DVRs.
- Addressed a few other user reported bugs.
Continuing with our addition of integrations, DVR Examiner now supports 'Preview With' using -iNPUT-ACE. Quickly and easily use the toolset of -iNPUT-ACE with files from DVR Examiner. You'll need -iNPUT-ACE version 1.2 or later to use this new feature.
Stay tuned to our blog soon for more information on the new DVR Examiner integrations!
Thanks for your continued interest and support!
If you have already purchased DVR Examiner or have an active free trial you can download DVR Examiner from our support portal:
Otherwise you can start a free trial using the button below!